Sunday 18 December 2011

Spotlight Sunday #2



Hola! so this week the author I have been loving the most is... Savage7289. I Think I may be in love with her,and her different takes on Edward and Bella. Seriously she is amazing!
All of her Fic are so amazing some of my Favourites are :

Hide and Drink 
Could Be Worse Right
But what got me hooked on savage's writing was when I read Unexpected Circumstances, her historical take on Edward and Bella. And once I was done reading it I was all like. I .MUST.HAVE MORE. 
So I went and read most of them. Yeah, I went crazy fan-girl. So what sue me!

And I fell more in love with her writing now that i am reading Transcendence 
CAVEWARD!! hell yeah. That all I'm going to say. But once it is complete I will be reviewing it. So watch this space. 
 Click to her to Blog, she has Pics and Teasers and  Sexy ass Manips of Caveward.

Get Clicking on the links trust me!!!

Till Next week!

Georgia


No comments:

Post a Comment